Also included in
- This MONEY SAVING bundle is perfect for teachers, special educators, speech therapists and homeschoolers. These resources are ideal for students with autism or other language based disabilities. Included:Each set included features a critical reading and life skill for all students. Each set includesPrice $33.20Original Price $41.50Save $8.30
Do your students need extra practice to develop language and reading skills? This set builds functional language and reading skills at the same time in an engaging and hands-on way.
Interactive books require the student(s) to move the pictures and participate. This active participation improves attending skills while reducing off-task time. They will help students develop matching skills, build language (receptive and expressive) and attending skills.
This set is centered around critical language development and life skills.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Hands-on learners
- Students who need repeated & varied practice to gain skills
- Students who need visual supports
- Students of any age at the early literacy level
- Repetitive and predictable text for early readers.
- 4 Books included and cover 4 categories
- Digital versions (hosted on Boom Learning) included!
WHAT’S INCLUDED (see preview for more info)
►4 interactive books are Included:
- Where Are They? book: focuses on prepositions. Each page starts with the same where question.
- What Goes Together? book: focuses on associations.
- What Are They Doing? book: is all about labeling common verbs.
- Which Room? book: asks students to demonstrate knowledge of categories and choose which room in the house the items belong to.
► Links to access the digital versions of each book on the BOOM Learning℠ website.
EDUCATORS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Sara says, "This resource was amazing for helping my kiddos produce and expand complete sentences in shared language activities. Love the incorporation of essential basic concepts! The pictures are colorful and engaging. THANK YOU! "
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amanda says, "These activities are great for using with complex needs students, as well as, students who need visual support to demonstrate concepts.."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Jennifer. says, "My students love interactive books. I can use these in 1:1 sessions as well as large groups. Great opportunities to expand on language. Thank you for this valuable resource!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Jennifer says, "Your interactive books save me time, students enjoy them and my admin liked them during my observation!"
You may also be interested in:
Connect with me:
Don’t miss out on discounts, freebies, and new products! Simply click the green star under my store name to follow my store.
This product by Pamela Petralia is copyrighted for single classroom or caseload use only. This product may not be resold and can be copied for personal use within a classroom only. If you have questions, please email email@example.com ©Pamela Petralia