An Interactive Book! Basic Concepts: Sizes
This download comes with one 14 page adaptive book that targets size words using functional vocabulary.
Size words: big, little, huge, tiny, large, small, wide, thin, thick, tall, short
There is also a comprehension activity at the end of the book to reinforce the concept (a sorting activity).
Get this book in my Basic Concepts Book Bundle! CLICK HERE
(Includes: Colors (simple version), Sizes, Positions, & Shapes)
These books are great for: functional vocabulary, increasing MLU (mean length of utterance), matching skills, expressive/receptive language skills, following directions, and listening skills. They were designed to be simple and functional without a lot of distracting images or text. I hope you find them useful! I love using them in speech therapy sessions! They would also be great for pk/k classrooms, special education, or ESL. Many children will recognize the functional vocabulary in these books and will get excited to use the symbols and pieces!
See the other Basic Concepts Books below:
I have another series of functional vocabulary books:
• Road, Water, or Sky? An Interactive Book About Vehicles
• Breakfast or Lunch? An Interactive Book About Food
• Winter or Summer? (or Hot or Cold?) An Interactive Book About Clothing (this book contains two books with different vocabulary levels: winter/summer clothing or hot/cold clothing).
• Land or Water Animal? An Interactive Book About Animals
• Kitchen or Bathroom? An Interactive Book About Household Objects
You may purchase each one separately or buy them in the bundle.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE BUNDLE