Great resource for a beginning division unit!
A no-frills matching activity focusing on using models to solve basic division equations (up to ÷ 10). Students match the equation, model, and solution.
Could your students use extra practice with basic division skills and concepts?
Could your students use extra practice with mental math?
If so, then check out this resource!
• Student directions page with sample
• Notes for teachers with suggestions for use and organization
• One set of 8 problems (24 cards)
• Use of a letter to represent the missing component
• Multiple black and white ready-to-print worksheets
• No answer keys, however all matching cards are aligned in original document
Works best in 10 to 15 minutes centers.
As always, please feel free to contact me with questions or comments!
Keep calm and teach on!