Great resource for a beginning division unit!
A no-frills memory game focusing on division equations with a missing divisor or dividend (up to ÷10).
Could your students use extra practice with basic division skills?
Could your students use extra practice with mental math?
Do they need reinforcement with the multiplication/division relationship?
If so, then check out this resource!
• Student directions page with sample
• Notes for teachers with suggestions for use and organization
• One set of 12 problems (24 cards)
• Mix of missing divisor and missing dividend problems
• Use of a letter to represent the missing component
• Multiple black and white ready-to-print worksheets
• No answer key, however all matching cards are aligned in original document
Works best in 10 to 15 minutes centers.
As always, please feel free to contact me with questions or comments!
Keep calm and teach on!