Great resource for a beginning division unit!
A no-frills memory game focusing on matching basic division word problems with their solutions (up to ÷10).
Could your students use extra practice with basic division skills?
Could your students use extra practice with mental math?
How about exposure to word problems?
If so, then check out this resource!
• Student directions page with sample
• Notes for teachers with suggestions for use and organization
• One set of 12 problems (24 cards)
• Mix of standard and word forms
• Multiple black and white ready-to-print worksheets
• No answer keys, however all matching cards are aligned in original document
Works best in 10 to 15 minutes centers.
As always, please feel free to contact me with questions or comments!
Keep calm and teach on!