Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
4.95 MB | 20 slides, 7 handout pages
• PowerPoint presentation lesson:
20 slides about how to find the zeros of a quadratic function using basic factoring, including pre-requisite knowledge warm-ups, explanations, instructions, and many examples.
• Filled-in PowerPoint presentation:
The 20 slides of the lesson filled in with the work, answers, and explanations that the students would have heard and seen during the lesson.
• Guided notes:
2 pages of fill-in-the-blank notes that directly follow the PowerPoint notes for this lesson. These are great for students who need accommodations.
• Blank PDF notes handout:
The 20 slides of the PowerPoint presentation, 3 slides per page, with lines for students to add notes as they listen to the lesson.
• Filled-in PDF notes handout:
The 20 slides of the PowerPoint presentation, 6 slides per page. This resource is great for students who were absent to quickly get them caught up with the lesson they missed.
• Three worksheets are included with this package, including one of average difficulty, one of advanced difficulty, and one of low difficulty. Answer keys are also included.
• Two quizzes are included with this package, including their answer keys. These are great for exit tickets, daily quizzes, or quick formative assessments.
The zip folder for this product contains two PowerPoint files and one PDF file.
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store (Ms Zs Teaching Resources). As such, it is for use in one classroom only. This item is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Purchasing this product gives one teacher the right to use it in their classroom. Sharing this product is not allowed without purchasing additional licenses. This product may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including on personal websites and network drives.