Do you love task cards? Using task cards in the classroom is so versatile. You can use the task cards as centers, small group activities, independent practice, or my favorite...Scoot!
This bundle consists of 8 different task cards In Number and Operation. Each set of task cards has 32 cards. There are two different answer sheets so you can differentiate for your kids (1 page with a smaller spaces and two pages with larger spaces to write in.)
Task Cards Included:
1. Doubles Facts Place Task Cards
2. Three Digit Addition (Single Digits) Place Task Cards
3. Addition with Equal Groups Task Cards
4. Making a Ten to Find the Sum Task Cards
5. Making a Ten to Find the Difference Task Cards
6. Addition and Subtraction Word Problems (missing number) Task Cards
7. Related Addition and Subtraction Facts Task Cards
8. Find the Difference Task Cards
If you use GoMath, this bundle is aligned to chapter 3 for 2nd grade.
Individual task cards in this set:
**The following sets are part of the Basic Facts and Relationships Task Card Bundle***
3 Digit Addition (Single Digit) Task Cards
Related Addition and Subtraction Task Cards
Make a Ten to Find the Difference Task Cards
Make a Ten to Find the Sum Task Cards
Find the Difference Task Cards
Addition with Equal Groups Task Cards
Doubles Facts Task Cards
Addition and Subtraction Word Problems Task Cards
Check out my Number Sense and Place Value Bundle that is aligned to Chapter 1 of GoMath for 2nd Grade.
Number Sense and Place Value Task Cards