This is IQ training educational math puzzle for kids and adults with basic shapes - squares, ovals, rectangles, triangles, trapezoids.
***** Commercial use is allowed. *****
Directions: How many (1) squares, (2) ovals, (3) rectangles, (4) trapezoids and (5) triangles are here?
- two PNG graphic files, one for activity itself with file name ending in –ppng, other for smaller size answer with file name ending in –ppnga;
- JPEG graphic file with task text, activity and answer all in one place, file name ends in –v;
- vector EPS8 file to give you the full flexibility.
All graphic files are of high quality for crisp and clear printing or displaying.
- personal use;
- homeschooling use;
- classroom use;
- making derivative works;
- commercial use (on TpT and alike, and small businesses, including self-publishing platforms).
- reselling original works in any form and format;
- making original works or derivative works public or available for free in any form and format.
Keywords: basic, shapes, math, count, counting, number, quantity, game, puzzle, visual, logic, riddle, picture, rectangle, triangle, oval, square, trapezoid, mathematics, play, learn, learning, shape, colorful, colourful, quiz, fun, leisure, riddles, sheet, worksheet, page, illustration, vector.