Use these 18 geometrical shapes word cards in an independent work study center to introduce and reinforce vocabulary and math skills. Print them twice and students can use them to play a game of memory. We've included both a color version and a black outline version if you wish to save a bit on ink.
The words covered are: Arrow, Circle, Crescent, Cross, Diamond, Heart, Heptagon, Hexagon, Octagon, Oval, Parallelogram, Pentagon, Polygon, Rectangle, Square, Star, Trapezoid, and Triangle.
If you like this resource, you might also like:
• Smartboard 2D Shapes Game
• 2D Shapes Bingo
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥