Basic Skills Assessment Functional Life Skills Special Education
6th - 12th
What educators are saying
This is a great tool for getting baseline data. It will also be very helpful in tracking my students progress throughout the school year.
This is a great tool to not only get baseline data but to track progress throughout the year and to develop IEP goals. Very useful!
The functional Present Level of Performance section of the IEP now has real life skills data! Use this list of functional life skills to assess where each student is and then use the information to guide instruction, for a baseline for IEP goals, and more.
This resource includes:
- PDF & Google Sheets versions
- 33 item life skills assessment that identify 3 levels of mastery (formatted for easy printing)
- Life skill areas include- cooking, personal information, independent living, functional, community, and more!
- Materials (visuals/examples) to accompany questions
- 5 additional life skills to assess
- 7 community skills to assess
- Student data collection form to assess skill growth over time
- Tips and Suggestions page
This is a GREAT resource to use 3 times a year (beginning, middle, and end) to show basic skill growth and justify ESY!
Read more about how I use this resource in my classroom HERE
Follow me on Instagram and visit my Blog for more Special Education Tips and Resources!
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.