The functional Present Level of Performance section of the IEP now has real life skills data! Use this list of functional life skills to assess where each student is and then use the information to guide instruction, for a baseline for IEP goals, and more.
This resource includes:
- 33 item life skills assessment that identify 3 levels of mastery (formatted for easy printing)
- Materials (visuals/examples) to accompany questions
- 5 additional life skills to assess
- 7 community skills to assess
- Student data collection form to assess skill growth over time
- Tips and Suggestions page
This is a GREAT resource to use 3 times a year (beginning, middle, and end) to show basic skill growth and justify ESY!
Not Google Friendly? Find the PDF Version HERE
Read more about how I use this resource in my classroom HERE