Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This huge bundle includes 110 basic skills work tasks for special education classrooms. Use these file folders in independent work stations to practice skills like colors, shapes, numbers, letters, counting, patterns, sorting and more!
File folder activities are ideal for students with autism or others in your special education classroom. The predictable and repetitive nature of the work appeals to their strengths! These include a mix of matching and sorting activities and are perfect for independent work stations, morning work, warm-ups, direct instruction and task boxes.
• Object match
• Color to color match
• Color to word match
• Shape to shape match
• Shape to word match
• Number to number match (1-10)
• Number to word match (1-10)
• Put the numbers in order (1-10)
• Count 1-10
• Count 11-20
• Uppercase to uppercase letter match
• Lowercase to lowercase letter match
• Uppercase to lowercase letter match
• Put the uppercase letters in order
• Put the lowercase letters in order
• Big or small sort
• Patterns ABAB
• Category sort
• Three step sequence
Please check the preview to make sure these are appropriate for your students.
Stay up to date!
Thanks for stopping by!