Products in this Bundle (5)
After creating the original Basic Skills Task Boxes, I had several requests for more activities at the same level (pre-k and early kindergarten). Each set contains 24 task boxes, each with 3 levels of difficulty to promote independence in your classroom. Read more about these task boxes here.
This bundle contains 5 themed task box units, each with 3 levels of differentiation!
BONUS: Just added 12 teen number tasks as a freebie!
Each bundle will contain 3 levels of difficulty:
- 24 errorless activities (no incorrect answers, designed to increase student success rate for students with emerging independent skills)
- 24 Level 1 Activities (picture-to-picture matching, basic clip cards, tracing lines, numbers, and letters)
- 24 Level 2 Activities (non-identical matching, advanced clip cards, writing lines, numbers, and letters)
Task boxes include math and ELA skills (pre-k and early kindergarten level). Tasks vary from season to season, but may include:
- counting to ten
- number, letter, shape, color identification
- tracing and writing lines, numbers, letters
- themed vocabulary terms depending on season