In this Power Point Presentation you will find:
1. 80 slides about this topic. (27 minutes)
2. High Frequency words (vocabulary) and basic questions in Spanish.
3. Graphic Organizers about “occupations, sports, means of transportations, moods and feelings; expressions with the verb to have, symptoms and injuries, and prepositions” in Spanish.
4. Lesson summary: with all vocabulary we study in each category.
5. This presentation has been recorded by a Spanish native speaker. It is up to the teacher if he/she wants to use this presentation with or without sound.
6. The teacher will also have the possibility to work with this presentation automatically or manually. Just program the Power Point Presentation in a regular manner (Go to “Transition” and uncheck “on mouse click” and “after” boxes. Remember NOT to save these changes otherwise you PPT will change and you cannot undo this).
7. This is an interactive Power Point Presentation with different questions and answers. Great material to use in class to work with oral skills.
8. Remember that you can also delete or hide those slides you don’t want to use in your Spanish class.
I hope you and your students enjoy this presentation.