PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
11.08 MB | 75 pages
Here are 10 Math stations with a basketball theme for Kindergarten
Here's what is included in this product:
10 Math Stations
- Take it to the Hoop - Color by the Code - Students color the pictures based on the number and number word. There are 2 worksheets.
- Air Ball - Students are to use a themed stick to measure items. There is a recording sheet. They are to compare items and decide which is more or less. K.MD.1
- Play Ball - Roll & Cover - 4 game boards (1, 2, 1 dice add 10 and 2 dice add 1) K.OA.5
- Hoop Dreams - Students match the numbers to the base tens. There are two differentiated sets and recording sheet. K.NBT.1
- Hot Shots - Addition and Subtraction to 10. Students sort math problems under the correct answer. There is a recording sheet. K.OA.5
- Shooting Hoops - What's Missing? Students are to write the numbers that are missing in order. There are 2 skill levels for differentiation. There are 2 differentiated recording sheets for each skill. K.CC.1
- Nothing But Net - 2 skill levels of number bonds. K.OA.5
- Pass, Shoot, Score - Skip counting by 2's, 5's and 10's to 100. There are 2 sets of differentiated recording sheets.
- Slam Dunk - Data Collection - Students spin the wheel, tally results and then graph. There is a recording sheet. K.MD
- Time for Basketball - puzzle matches with time to the hour
There are "I Can" task cards for all the stations included.
Most stations are Common Core Aligned.
Please leave feedback if you purchase so you can receive Tpt credits to use on future products and follow our stores to hear about new products.