Take the Basketball Challenge by Meredith Avren (aka the Peachie Speechie!)
-Cover Page with instructions
-Black and White Basketball Challenge Sheet
Here is how it works:
(1) I challenge my students to say their target speech sound 100 TIMES in one session.
(2) I give each student a copy of the Basketball Challenge sheet
(3) I give each student markers or chips. If you don't have markers, regular markers or crayons will work!
(4) Each time a student says an accurate production of their speech sound, they get to mark a ball on their challenge sheet.
(5) Their goal is to have 100 accurate productions
(6) At the end of the session, I hang these sheets in my room as a reminder of what my students have accomplished
I use these challenges for articulation words, but this activity can be easily modified to target 100 sight words, 100 math facts, etc.
I hope you enjoy this freebie! Please pretty please leave feedback if you like it!
Follow me on instagram: @thepeachiespeechie or check out my blog and apparel shop at www.PeachieSpeechie.com or "like" my Peachie Speechie facebook page!
P.S. The adorable basketball clip art was done by my husband Anchor Art Man - feel free to visit his TPT store for tons of super cute free clipart!