Six interactive basketball themed math centers designed for first grade students (could be used in K or 2nd).
Each center includes cards to sort/organize and an exit slip for students to record their answers. Love this simple way of holding students accountable for their independent work!!
- Sorting number statements (greater than, less than, equal to)
- Fact family practice
- In and Out Boxes (also called "What's My Rule?")
- Two digit addition practice (without regrouping)
- Roll and solve addition and subtraction problems
- Number compliments (e.g Make 10, Make 11, Make 12)
My students have about 15 minutes to complete each math center so I created these activities with that time frame in mind.
This set of centers is included in my First Grade Math Centers Growing Bundle
. Check it out! It is a GREAT deal if you regularly use math centers! The bundle will include OVER 100 centers when it is finished!