8 Math Stations aligned with Common Core standards for 1st grade.
The activities include independent station activities, partner games, whole group activities and easy print and go activities when you are short on time. A little something for everyone!
Table of Contents:
Players Line Up: pg. 3-15
1.NBT.A.1 Extend the counting sequence.
Count to 120 starting at any number less than 120.
Basketball Domino Addition: pg. 16-28
1.OA.C.6 Add and Subtract within 20.
6. Add and subtract within 20 deomonstrating fluency for addition and subtraction within 10.
Basketball Scoot (Double Digit Addition): pg. 29-32
1.NBT.B.2 Understand place value.
2. Understand that the two digits of a two-digit number represent amounts of tens and ones. Understand the following as special cases.
Basketball Bonds: pg. 33-44
1.OA.B.3 Understand and apply properties of operations.
3. Apply properties of operations as strategies to add and subtract.
Roll/Spin Your Team: pg. 45-52
1.OA.A.2 Represent and solve problems involving addition and subtraction.
2. Solve word problems that call for addition of 3 whole numbers whose sum is less than or equal to 20.
True or False Keeping Score: pg. 53-58
1.NBT.B.3 Understand place value.
3. Compare two two-digit numbers based on meanings of tens and ones digits, recording the results of comparisons with the symbols <, >, =.
Basketball Story Problems: pg. 59-63
1.OA.1 Represent and solve problems involving addition and subtraction.
Adding up the Score: pg. 64-70
1.OA.C.5 Add and Subtract within 20.
5. Relate counting to addition and subtraction.
Thank you for previewing this item! If you would like updates on more products like these follow my store.
To see my products in action visit my blog at www.learningwithmrslangley.blogspot.com
Thanks! Heather @Learning with Mrs. Langley