Teach students basketball skills with these Basketball Stations posters. This P.E. resource comes with 12 stations designed to be used as a student-directed P.E. circuit. Students will practice shooting, dribbling, passion, defense, and more.
Students move from station to station, performing each of the skills before moving on to the next.
ENGAGE STUDENTS with interactive PE activity design to give students freedom and autonomy of their learning experience.
Station Posters: Each poster features a diagram, a description, and a motivational quote.
- Zig-Zag Defense
- Close Out
- Jump Stop, Pivot, Sprint
- Dribble Weave
- Speed Dribble
- Copy Cat
- Shuffle Passing
- Target Passing
- Passing on the Move
- 21 Shooting Drill
- Hot Shot Shooters
- Mikan Drill
Why you'll love it:
- Engaging student-centered activity!
- No prep student activity - - Just print and go.
- Free updates for life!
Free Lesson Plans -
- Download our Intro to Health bundle for free! Use this bundle to introduce students to health. Students will learn about the dimensions of health, explore the Wellness Wheel, identify what their best life looks like, and practice building healthy habits.
Free Skills-Based Health Workshop -
- A free teacher training workshop to help you discover what skills-based health education is, why it matters, and how to integrate this approach into your classroom. This self-paced workshop will help you become a teacher that not only helps students understand important health concepts but one that actually transforms how students live their daily lives.
We provide teachers with engaging health lesson plans focused on relevant issues.
Helping you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their well-being and thrive. Our lessons are:
- Skills-based approach -
- Aligned to National Health Education Standards
- Fully Designed Plans - This means no extra planning and minimal prep!
- Comprehensive Focus -
If you like this resource, you might also like these related products: