Flash Cards based on the Grade 1 AMEB Bass Clarinet Technical Skills Syllabus.
You can use these cards to quiz students on key signatures, use them to randomly select a scale or arpeggio, or to promote scale practice at home.
Directions for home practice:
1. Place all the technical skills cards in a pile or plastic container. (Place the articulation cards to the side).
2. Student randomly selects a technical skills card (eg. C Major scale).
3. Student selects an articulation card (eg. all slurred).
4. Student plays the scale with the correct articulation.
5. Either place the card in a completed pile or place it back in the original container for further practice.