Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Do you need a sequential, COMPLETE BUNDLE of fun online activities to teach and assess Bass Clef Note Names? These online games are the perfect solution for the classroom or distance learning. Boom Cards provide instant checking and reinforcement. They may be used for centers, practice, or assessment. They may be assigned using your school's LMS or Google Classroom.
**Click “Play" on the video preview above to see this set of Boom Cards in action. (Make sure your sound is on.)
**CLICK HERE to play FREE previews of each game on Boom Learning. Be sure to scroll down to see each set.
- Set 1 - BASIC Space Notes of the Staff (FREE)
- Set 2 - BASIC Line Notes of the Staff
- Set 3 - BASIC Line & Space Notes of the Staff
- Set 4 - EXTENDED Space Notes of the Staff (Low D - High B)
- Set 5 - EXTENDED Line Notes of the Staff (Low C - Middle C)
- Set 6 - EXTENDED Line & Space Notes of the Staff - Bass Clef (Low C - Middle C)
Using NO-PREP Boom Cards
- Cards can be used as centers, for practice, or assessment.
- Boom cards are compatible with most whiteboards, iPads, chrome books, or computers.
- They may also be assigned with Google Classroom™.
Differentiation is Easy with Boom Cards
- Assign the level at which each student is ready.
- Students may repeat a level as many times as necessary.
- They may work at their own pace, advancing when they have mastered each level.
- Students are motivated to earn incentives and they progress.
*Note: All of my Boom Cards are set to "randomize." This means that each student will see the cards in a different order. And each time a student repeats a set, the order will be different as well. This prevents students from simply memorizing the order of the answers.
- Set 1 - BASIC Treble Clef Spaces (FREE)
- Set 2 - BASIC Treble Clef Lines
- Set 3 - BASIC Treble Clef Lines & Spaces
- Set 4 - EXTENDED Treble Clef Spaces (Low D - High G)
- Set 5 - EXTENDED Treble Clef Lines (Middle C - High A)
- Set 6 - EXTENDED Treble Clef Lines & Spaces (Middle C - High A)
Click to access all 6 sets in this fun Treble Clef Note Names COMPLETE BUNDLE.
- Rhythmic Dictation Primer - Quarter note/rest (FREE)
- Rhythmic Dictation Set 1 - Quarter note/rest, eighth notes
- Rhythmic Dictation Set 2 - Quarter note/rest, eighth notes, half note
- Rhythmic Dictation Set 3 - Quarter note/rest, eighth notes, sixteenth notes
- Rhythmic Dictation Set 4 - Quarter note, eighth notes, sixteenth notes, eighth/2 sixteenth
- Rhythmic Dictation Set 5 - Quarter note, eighth notes, sixteenth notes, 2 sixteenth/eighth
- Rhythmic Dictation Set 6 - Quarter note/rest, eighth notes, syncopation
Click to access all 7 sets in this engaging Rhythm Block Dictation BUNDLE.
- Melodic Dictation Set 1 - So, Mi (FREE)
- Melodic Dictation Set 2 - So, La, Mi
- Melodic Dictation Set 3 - Do, Re, Mi
- Melodic Dictation Set 4 - Do, Re, Mi + So
- Melodic Dictation Set 5 - Do, Mi, So
- Melodic Dictation Set 6 - Do, Mi, So + La
- Melodic Dictation Set 7 - Do, Re, Mi, So, La
Click to access all 7 sets in this fun Melody Builder Dictation BUNDLE.
- Teachers must create a FREE Boom Learning account to use Boom cards with your students. Fast play mode may be used with a FREE account.
- Boom task cards are an online product. You must have online access to use this resource.
- This download contains a PRIVATE LINK for you to access purchased games.
More About Boom Cards
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards). For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Getting Started with Boom Cards
If you are new to Boom Cards and need more information about getting started, click on the links below. I promise, it is not hard and you are going to LOVE using them! My mom even plays my dictation sets to help her with sight reading in the church choir.
- Blog Post | Boom Task Cards in Elementary Music
- Blog Post | Ways to Use Boom Task Cards in Music Classes
- Blog Post | Boom Cards for Developing Music Literacy
Kodály Music Reading NO-PREP Activity Bundles
If you are looking for Kodály music reading lessons using ICONIC and STANDARD music notation, don't miss these complete music literacy lessons below.
- Rhythm Reading Activity BUNDLE
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - So, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - So, La, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE – Do, Re, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, Mi, So
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, Re, Mi, + So
Don't forget to leave feedback. You earn TpT credit every time you leave feedback. That pays too!
Thank you and be sure to let me know if have any questions.