“I’m so pumped up for the Bass Clef” is what your students will be saying with the huge variety of teaching materials provided in this MEGA set for “Building” bass clef literacy.
Your students will learn the lines and spaces through interactive PowerPoint games, fun worksheets, matching games and even the assessments are fun!
Included in this MEGA Building Set:
* An Instruction to the Bass Clef PDF for teaching the names of the lines and spaces
* Large staff cards with both traditional note heads and “Builder” Heads, serving as note heads.
* Large Word cards for building words on the bass staff.
* Staff Flashcards with both traditional note heads and “Builder” Heads, serving as note heads.
* Word Flashcards for building words on the bass staff.
* Master Builder Speed Tests, Pre-Assessment & Post-Assessment
* 12 Bass Clef Worksheets
* Small, Medium & Large Matching Cards (in color and in black & white)
* Small & Large “Where Are My Pants” Matching Cards (in color and in black & white)
* 8 interactive PowerPoint Games:
- two staff to word games with traditional note heads
- two staff to word games with “Builder” note heads
- two word to staff games
- two “Where Are My Pants?” games
Thank you to Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Designs
for the amazing clipart and backgrounds.
If you like this file, you’ll also enjoy:
Treble Clef is Awesome: A Mega Set of Building Activities for the Treble Clef
Be a Staff Detective: Activities for Teacher The Treble Clef
Swat That Fly: Activities for Teaching the Treble Clef
Treble Clef Playing Cards
Spelling Bee: A Collection of Activities for Teaching the Treble Clef
Let’s Go Fly a Kite: A Treble Staff Activity
Candy Corn Notes! Your Cavity Free Guide to the Treble and Bass Clef
Your opinion matters to me! You can earn TpT credit by rating this file!
Please follow my Teachers Pay Teachers store for monthly deals and freebies. And you can follow me on Facebook
Please follow my blog for more teaching ideas:
Music a la Abbott
Thanks so much for stopping by!