This super cute Bat Hat Template includes all the pieces necessary to make the Hat pictured.
*It is highly recommended that you print the template pages on white card stock for more durability. You will need a stapler or tape, scissors, crayons/colored pencils or markers, and glue for this project.
1. Color all of the hat parts.
2. Cut out all of the parts.
3. Staple or tape the headband pieces together to fit to your head.
4. Glue the bat ears and eyes to the bat head.
5. Glue the bat head to the front of the connecting band.
6. Fold over the flap on the bat wings and glue the wings to the sides of the connecting bands.
7. Enjoy wearing your hat!