Teach kids about real bats and use this theme to teach many math and literacy skills as well. Use this bat theme as you get close to Halloween, for the letter B, or anytime to learn about this creature.
NOTE: This set is part of our HALLOWEEN Theme Preschool Lesson Plan BUNDLE
. Save 25% by buying all sets together.
All Preschool Teacher 101 Classroom Lesson Plans Include
1) Recommended Book List
2) 1-Page Weekly Lesson Plan Grid with Activity Ideas for Whole Group, Literacy, Math, and Science each day
3) Alternate Editable Weekly Grids for 4-day, 3-day, and 2-day programs
4) 5 Daily Lesson Plan Sheets with Activity Directions and Materials List
5) 2-Page Center Descriptions
6) Related Printables
The Bat Theme Lesson Plan Also Includes These Additional Printables:
1) Bat Diagram
2) Bat Photos
3) 2 Sets of Bat Number Cards
4) Bat Pattern Cards
5) Hang the Bats on the Tree Math Game Set
6) Are You Sleeping Little Bats Counting Rhyme Poster
7) Comparing Foods Sorting Cards
Spider Theme Lesson Plans
Fall Trees Roll and Color Math Games
Editable Preschool Homework Calendars
Save on Future Purchases:
Be sure to "Follow" ECEducation101 on TpT so you will get notifications each time a new product is added! All products are 50% for the first 24 hours they are posted.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. We value your feedback greatly as it helps us determine which products are most valuable to you so we can create more for you. ☺
We hope this set saves you a lot of time and your students love these activities!
Shaunna and Mary Catherine