Also included in
- Ça y est, je parle français - French 1 - Unit 2 BUNDLE**Purchase the complete Ça y est, je parle français levels 1 & 2 curriculum here**This bundle contains Unit 2 of the Ça y est, je parle français curriculum.UNITÉ 21 REGULAR PRESENT TENSE -ER VERBS➯French Regular ER Verbs - Storyboard Listen$67.60$84.50Save $16.90
- Ça y est, je parle français - French 1 and 2 - Units 1 and 2 BUNDLESave 30% when you purchase this bundle. This bundle contains Units 1 and 2 of the Ça y est, je parle français curriculum.UNITÉ 11 SUBJECT PRONOUNS➯ French subject pronouns sudoku games2 NOUNS AND ARTICLES➯ Definite and indefinite art$114.80$164.00Save $49.20
- This is a special order Build Your Own French Bundle for Ashley. You can also purchase this bundle! If you would like to build a bundle, select resources from my store, and if they total $20 or more I'll quickly create a special order bundle for you at 20% off. No sale items or other already discou$18.20$22.75Save $4.55
- French Bataille Navale Games - French Battleship Games Growing BundleEveryone loves a good game of BATTLESHIP, and the French classroom is a better place than any! You can use this classic game format to practice forming any verb tense you are working on with your students. Most of these games inclu$25.00$45.50Save $20.50
- French regular verbs bundle - ER - IR - RE verbsThis bundle includes everything you need to reinforce, practice and assess regular French ER, IR and RE verbs in the present tense. This bundle includes jeopardy games, audio drills, listening comprehension exercises, dice games, quel dommage games, su$59.00$83.00Save $24.00
Everyone loves a good game of BATTLESHIP, and the French classroom is a better place than any! You can use this classic game format to practice regular -ER verbs. This resource includes 40 regular verbs. 5 different versions of the game are included.
➯ This resource is included in my French 1 curriculum bundle!
*There is not an answer key included with this resource due to the number of responses possible. I encourage you to allow your students to use a resource that you choose for them to check your answers. If you're not sure what to use I can highly recommend verb2verb.com.
This resource includes 5 versions of the game with both black and white and color copies and instructions on how to play.
Check out my collection of BATAILLE NAVALE games!
Just print out one page of the version you want to use per student. Students place boats (which are squares on the game sheets that they will have darkened with a pencil) on the game board. Students play against each other to try to find and eventually sink their opponent’s boats.
Subject pronouns are written in the vertical column and infinitives are written in the boxes at the top. To choose a square, the player must say the subject and correct verb form in the present tense. If you wanted to practice writing in the passé composé you could have your students do that. Another idea is to have students make simple sentences using the subject pronoun and verb of choice.
All of the vocabulary they’ll need is written right on the game sheet and it is all in French. Each game sheet includes two battleship grids and a line separating the two. Students can fold the paper on the line if they want to. One of the grids is for a player to place his boats and the other is to mark and keep track of his opponent.
You and your students may also enjoy my other Regular -ER Verbs Resources.
Merci beaucoup! Don't forget to click on the green ☆ next to my store logo to become a follower. You will receive updates when I add new products or throw a sale.
Want to get TPT credit to use on future purchases? Go to "My Purchases" and log in. Next to purchases there is a link to provide feedback. Click this link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product. When you give feedback TPT gives you credits that you can use toward future purchases.