Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
99.7 MB | 13 pages
This project is designed for students to produce a wall hanging inspired by nature. Your students will learn about the art practice of batik but they will use a contemporary medium; a hot glue gun. Students will then add vibrant colours using inks. This project was design to be delivered twice a week for a one hour lesson over 10-12 weeks.
This Product Includes:
- Project Plan (3 pages)
- Student Handout: The History of Batik (2 pages)
- Student Handout: Written comprehension questions (2 pages)
- Student Handout: Batik Media Test Reflection Sheet (1 page)
- Student Handout: Self Evaluation Sheet (1 sheet)
- Teacher example of three different media tests (3 pages)
- Teacher example of design development (1 page)
- For clip art, you may use them as clip art, website graphics, binder covers, or even bulletin board decorations.
- Use this in creative ways! Explore and have as much fun with it as you would like
- Buy additional licensing for school use.
You may not:
- Share this product with other teachers, administration or districts. -Admin can buy additional licensing.
- Sell this product or give it out for free or photocopy it for others.
For more Visual Arts projects and to follow my store,