This maths projects allows students to practise all four operations in the context of calculating the costs of becoming a superhero.
After completing this investigation, students could then create their own version of the first page, based on their own superhero (such as Superman), and then their own maths project relating to this similar to the initial investigation.
You may also like:
- Related Comprehensive Addition Unit for Grades 3-6
- FREE Comprehensive Multiplication Unit
- No Prep Place Value Unit with Materials-based, Differentiated Lessons and All Resources
- Full Unit No Prep Narrative Writing Unit Plan of 21 Lessons Based on the 7 Steps
Full set of Maths Assessments:
- Place Value Assessment
- Addition Assessment
- Subtraction Assessment
- Multiplication Assessment
- Division Assessment
- Fractions/Decimals Assessment