Looking for a little fall fun to add to your lessons? Check out this informational bat unit! In this unit you will find the most adorable way to log your students learning, all while creating an engaging display!
Here's what you'll get:
1. Sample photos from my classroom
2. Bat craftivity booklet to record student learning. Pages include schema, wonderings, vocabulary, bat diagram, new learning, author's purpose, and main idea.
3. Bat diagram (in color and black and white)
4. 10 vocabulary cards in color and black and white
5. Interactive notebook resources- include Bat label, KWL flap, and vocabulary flaps
6. Bat banners- in color and black and white
*Please Note: This unit DOES NOT INCLUDE a text. You must purchase books yourself or check your local library.*
Check out this FREEBIE I have in my store that goes perfectly with this unit!
Irregular Plural Nouns Craftivity Freebie!
Questions? Comments? Would you like something else added to this pack? Use the "Ask the Seller" tab and let's chat!
I would LOVE to hear your comments and feedback!
Follow me on FB and Bloglovin' for tons of freebies and fun!
Facebook- Selling the Sizzle
Blog- Selling the Sizzle