We are working on the five different vertebrate in our science classroom with my firsties. They struggle with remembering vocabulary, as well as classifications. We have covered mammals and now it is time to showcase the BAT. I created these activities to help them in and out of science class.
Here is what this pack includes:
*Bats can, have, are sheet
*Bat Facts sheet (I use Bats by Gail Gibbons with this)
*Bats are Mammals, Too sheet to make comparisons
*Bats...Birds...Both to go along with Stellaluna
*Stellaluna Recall for common core writing
*What Makes A Bat A Mammal? reading and recalling sheet
*6 vocabulary and definition cards
*a bat vocabulary book with a cover and six pages of pictures, definition retell, and caption concepts
Using this bat...is sure to knock it out of the park. For more ideas, pictures, and freebies...stop by my blog at:
The Science School Yard
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard