This unit is themed around the common core exemplar by Joyce Milton. It includes 8 bat themed worksheets and craftivities to help students organize new knowledge and display their understanding.
Also pairs well with "Bats at the Beach" by Brian Lies and many other non-fiction bat books.
- "can have are" graphic organizer craftivity "mobile"
- large bat craftivity to display bat report
- bat report writing paper
- KWL chart worksheet
- bat describing words worksheet
- "Stellaluna" story elements worksheet (to incorporate a fiction element)
- an 8 page "mini" bat facts book for students to create
- venn diagram to compare bats and birds
- a cut and paste worksheet to compare bats and birds