Bat Bits math and literacy activities get our students flying with excitement over these across the curriculum activities all about bats! These bat printables will provide your students with hands-on centers that hit the Common Core Standards for some high flying fun!
Let your students use their bat sense with “Bat Bits – Across the Curriculum Activities All About Bats”.
Here's What's Included:
1. Bat Label Me Printable
2. Bats Can-Have-Are Writing Activity
3. Bat Facts Posters
4. Bat Facts Matching Game
5. Bat Facts Writing Template
6. “Bats, Bats, Bats!” Build a Poem
7. “Bats, Bats, Bats!” Little Book
8. “Bats, Bats, Bats!” Fluency Building Bookmarks for Little Book
9. Counting by 5s
10. Thumbprint Bats Addition Equation Activity
11. Bat Craft and Writing Activity
12. Do You Like Bats? Opinion Writing Templates
Do you study spiders as well?
Check out Spider Snippets Across the Curriculum Activities All About Spiders
This unit is also available bundled with our Spider Snippets unit Bat Bits and Spider Snippets BUNDLE
*A little fine print...This download is for one teacher, one classroom use only. You cannot distribute to your entire grade level, school, district, town, county, or world...You get the picture. But, TpT is amazing to offer multiple licenses if you do want to share with your colleagues. You can also contact us regarding a site and district license if you need.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com