You are purchasing a bat Mini-Flipbook that can be used to document your students' learning about bats! Please note that your students will be completing this book by illustrating and writing inside :-)
All you have to do is copy the book back-to-back (detailed photo and video instructions provided) and cut the book in half! 15 copies provide you with 30 mini-flipbooks for your class!
Each tab will be used throughout your lessons to document:
1. Bat Diagram: The students will draw a bat and use the word bank to label it.
2. Vocabulary: This tab will be used to write student friendly definitions for bat vocabulary words.
3. Chart: The students are going to complete a Can, Have, Are chart. They can add to it throughout the week.
4. Life Cycle: The students will illustrate and write about the life cycle of a bat.
5. I will begin our week with this KWL chart. They will be adding to it throughout the week.
On the back the students will compare bats and birds.
Stay tuned for more themed mini-flips :-)