Also included in
- Your students will love learning about bats and spiders with this engaging, interactive money-saving bundle. You will love the ease of prep and the variety of skills covered. This resource includes everything you need to study spiders and bats. Perfect to use during the fall months around HalloweenPrice $8.80Original Price $11.00Save $2.20
- This bundle of November resources will give you so many activities for all subjects to use throughout the month! All activities require very little to no-prep, so they are easy to just print and use immediately in the classroom. Cover important holidays and provide fall-themed pages without havingPrice $24.40Original Price $30.50Save $6.10
Your students will love learning all about bats with this engaging, interactive packet! This resource includes several informational bats texts, perfect for combining informational reading skills and science animal studies. Vocabulary posters, bat videos, life cycle, and bat types activities will keep your students busy learning.
You will love the ease of prep and the variety of skills covered. Just print and go! This resource includes everything you need for a study about bats, so no need pulling resources from other places. Use as part of your reading instruction, small group reading skill work, within your science animal study, as an extension activity for early finishers/ gifted students, or as a self-guided animal study!
Here's what you will get:
- 12 color vocabulary posters. Includes words life cycle, life span, microbats, megabats, nocturnal, insectivore, frugivore, carnivore, habitat, roost, adaptations, echolocation
- parts of a bat, examining a bat skeleton, inside a bat
- : comparing bat ears, life cycle of a bat, characteristics of mammals
- : bats "are, can, have" brainstorming chart
- : Teacher direction page, two video posters (QR code & website links), video viewing guide to use with any video
- : Informational tab book. Pages include bat facts, what bats eat, bat habitat, bat species, bat adaptations, bat life cycle
- : two vocabulary graphic organizers to go along with vocabulary words
- : informational text & text-based questions
- : compare and contrast
- : sorting cards activity
- : informational text about the benefits of bats
- : graphic organizer
- : Diagram and text about the parts of a bat & comprehension questions
- : diagram and text about the life cycle of a bat
- : sequencing graphic organizer about the life cycle of a bat
- : Research a bat species. Includes teach directions, graphic organizer, summary page, and drawing page
- : Use the code to solve the puzzle about interesting bat facts.
- : 2 directed drawing pages with QR codes
- : coloring notes are graphic organizers meet coloring pages. Includes one on bats, microbats, and megabats.
- : Teacher notes, project choice board with 9 bat research project ideas, and grading rubric
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards FREE TPT purchases. I love feedback.
Click here to follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. ★Products are 50% off during the first 48 hours!!★
Find me online at The Rocket Resource for tips, resources, and freebies!
OTHER PRODUCTS YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN: