Also included in
- Level C focuses on 3rd-5th grade special education skills and standards. For Pre-K - 1st grade standards, check out our Level B Bundle 1 and Bundle 2.Click here to read more about our skill matrix breakdown.Book List -- Please Note: While we write many of the stories ourselves, some books must be puPrice $89.60Original Price $160.00Save $70.40
Level C focuses on 3rd-5th grade special education skills and standards.
Click here to read more about our skill matrix breakdown.
Team Made For Me Literacy is BACK at it again!! And for the first time ever, we are focusing on higher-level content! We polled hundreds of teachers, and sadly 95% of you said that it is difficult to find appropriate resources for 3rd-5th grade self-contained classrooms.
Book List -- Please Note: While we write many of the stories ourselves, some books must be purchased separately. We suggest checking out thrift stores, libraries, kindle versions, or even YouTube read-aloud options. You can check out our book list here.
Gabrielle Dixon (Teaching Special Thinkers) and I have carefully reviewed various state alternative standards, chosen themes geared toward 3rd-5th grade classrooms, and invested in age-appropriate clip art and high-quality stock photos for this growing bundle.
Our September Unit is all about bats, owls, and spiders! We provide 4 weeks of content, broken into the following themes:
- All About Bats
- All About Owls
- Comparing and Contrasting: Bats and Owls
- All About Spiders
In each unit, we will be curating 4 WHOLE WEEKS of literacy instruction.
Each unit includes:
- Month-long lesson plan: Our curriculum map breaks down the included activities into 4 day-by-day weeks.
- Each month focuses on 4 forms of literacy. Some books will need to be purchased, while others are written by us and are included in the download. Check out our upcoming book list here. (edit are currently being made, but will be posted ASAP!)
Resources for each book include:
- Story map printables (author, illustrator, character, setting, title, sequence)
- Comprehension questions and assessments (both printable and digital formats)
- 2 levels of assessments (picture cues, word cues, and blank to fill in the answer)
- Adapted book pieces
- 10 vocabulary word cards: We include posters to display in your classroom. Each poster contains a high quality stock photo, vocabulary term, and definition. 2 sizes of each poster are available.
- 20 daily hands-on activities: These include anchor charts, predictable writing chart & class book, Easy Art crafts, process art crafts, writing activities, class graphs, labeling/butcher paper activities, sensory bins, and visual recipes (snack and sensory fun!).
- 20 centers: Our centers cover literacy, math, vocabulary, and the cross-curriculum theme for each month. There are 12 print and prep centers of your favorites (think task boxes, file folders, flip-and-write book). Each of these centers comes with an expansion activity already included to help with differentiation. We also include 8 DIGITAL centers that can be accessed on any device (printable version, interactive version, and Boom Cards versions ALL included!).
- 16 skill practice sheets: Print and go, and perfect for reinforcing skills covered in the unit. Each practice sheet contains 2 levels of difficulty.
© Michaela Lawrence and Gabrielle Dixon
Check out our Instagram here!
Check out our FAQ's & helpful links here!
Find a Typo? Let us know!
Questions? Send us an email to email@example.com