Your kids are sure to enjoy looking for the 22 bat vocabulary words
hidden in this fun word search worksheet. The words appear in all directions making this a somewhat challenging puzzle. Great for early finishers or just for something fun to take home and enjoy, maybe at Halloween time!
We've included two options for printing. One in full color and one a black and white outline drawing that is perfect for coloring in.
The vocabulary list is: Bats, Brown, Carnivore, Cave, Ears, Echo, Fingers, Fly, Fruit, Furry, Hanging, Hibernate, Insects, Mammal, Night, Nocturnal, Radar, Roost, Tail, Trees, Vampire, Wings.
If you like this bats word search, you might also like:
• Coral Reef Word Search
• Animals A to Z Word Search
• Ocean Animals Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥