- You will LOVE the 133 coloring pages that come in this Four Pack Bundle of Fun October Coloring Book Pages resource! Terrific for a daily October coloring page OR have a parent volunteer bind them into a OCTOBER COLORING BOOK for your students. Your students will ADORE these October coloring pages b$10.95$9.85Save $1.10
- You will LOVE the 700+ coloring pages that come in this BIG Fall Bundle of Fun Coloring Book Pages resource! With over 700+ pages of pure coloring joy for your students and their families during this time of DISTANCE LEARNING, this PRINTABLE DISTANCE LEARNING RESOURCE will bring some JOY to your tak$61.34$49.07Save $12.27
- You will love this DISCOUNTED Coloring Pages Bundle for Back to School, Meet the Teacher, Indoor Recess, Homework, Your Treasure Box, Early Finishers, Pre-K Visits, and much, much, much more! It comes with a SUBSTANTIAL DISCOUNT compared to purchasing each resource separately. You will LOVE the 1,24$116.50$93.20Save $23.30
You will LOVE the 36 Bats and Spiders Coloring Pages that come in this Spiders and Bats coloring book resource! , these 36 Coloring Book Pages for Spiders and Bats are perfect to help you have some joy in your classroom during October! This resource has 27 whimsical type pages with bats and spiders including books, school supplies, baseball "bats", etc. AND It also includes 9 pages with real bats and their name, for example... "free tailed bat" with a black outline of this type of bat. Terrific for a daily Spiders and Bats coloring page OR have a parent volunteer bind them into a BATS AND SPIDER COLORING BOOK for your students.
Your students will ADORE these coloring pages because of the cute, cute, cute Spiders and Bats graphics! Your students can also draw in a real life background or fun Halloween style background and write about their coloring book page on the back of the paper. Use these Bats and Spiders coloring pages for all sorts of jumping off points for older students to use during their Spiders and Bats creative writing lessons! Add it to your plans to compliment any Bats and Spiders Unit! Download these 36 Spiders and Bats Coloring Book Pages for some INSTANT Spiders and Bats Coloring Joy in your home or classroom!
THESE COLORING SHEETS ARE PDFs AND YOU ARE ABLE TO UPLOAD THEM TO YOUR CLASSROOM PHONES OR TABLET APPS. SOME RECOMMENDED COLORING APPS ARE
- PAPER BY 53
- AUTODESK SKETCH BOOKS
* Free apps change frequently, please search Google Play or the Apple Store for current coloring pages apps.
This Bats and Spiders Coloring Book Pages Resource is ALSO part of the following bundles:
*** CLASSROOM IDEA ***
Print all the pages and bind together for your students to have an independent Bats and Spiders coloring books at their desk for any downtime.
These Bats and Spiders Coloring Pages are perfect for...
- Complimenting your October science units
- Substitute teacher folders
- Fine motor skills work
- Indoor recess
- Morning work
- Emergency sub tubs
- Homework packets
- Art centers
- Watercolor painting
- Story starters
- Fast finishers
- Early morning students
- After school tutoring
- Church groups
- Boy scout meetings
- Girl scout meetings
- And so much more!
*** Bats and Spiders Coloring Pages for Your Classroom Students or Personal Children! ***
WAYS TO USE MY COLORING PAGES IN YOUR CLASSROOM!
Pre-K to First Grade
- Use a coloring page as morning work to work on fine motor skills.
- Place a coloring page at a center to work on fine motor skills.
- Coloring pages are great story starters.
- Staple one or more coloring pages into your weekly homework packet for a little at home fun and joy!
- Staple all the coloring pages together for a literacy center writing journal where the students can write on the back of the left page about the picture on the right side.
Second Grade to Fifth Grade
- Coloring Pages are PERFECT for INDOOR RECESS!
- Use a coloring page as a reward for your students weekly homework packet being turned in on time.
- Use a coloring page as a story starter.
- Use a coloring page on Fun Friday if everyone finished their work on time.
- Staple one coloring page into your weekly homework packet for a little fun and joy at home!
- Staple 5 to 10 coloring pages together for a treasure box coloring book prize.
More Coloring Pages Are Also Available:
- Second Semester Bundle of Winter, Spring and Summer Coloring Pages - 530+ Pages of Coloring Book Fun
- Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, & Christmas Coloring Pages - A Four Pack Coloring Book Bundle with 203 Pages of Holiday Fun
*** CLASSROOM IDEA ***
Terrific for your Emergency Sub Tub for morning work, let the substitute teacher have a few minutes to read your plans while the children color!
Terrific Teacher Feedback
- Rebecca B. said: Perfect to use during our bat study!
- Angela M. said: Super fun. The students love the color pages.
- Kendra G. said: Awesome for my fast finishers!
*** Teacher Feedback Idea for My Coloring Pages ***
Regina shares a great idea, let your student PAINT these!
How fun Regina, thank you for sharing!
Terrific Teacher Feedback
Regina Phelps, "These were amazing!!!!! The kids loved coloring and painting them through out the week and really enjoyed the characters."
♥♥♥Thank you Regina for such great feedback!♥♥♥
The possibilities are endless!
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click this LINK to follow my shop & you'll be notified of these huge savings.
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas
Special Permission for the graphics in the Color For Fun series has kindly been granted by the following artists. I invite you to follow their blogs and TPT Stores with the links below.