Activities all about bats and spiders get our students flying with excitement over reading, writing and math! These bat and spider printables will provide your students with hands-on centers that hit the Common Core Standards for some creepy crawly fun!
Let your students use their bat sense with “Bat Bits – Across the Curriculum Activities all About Bats”.
Here's What's Included in Bat Bits:
1. Bat Label Me Printable
2. Bats Can-Have-Are Writing Activity
3. Bat Facts Posters
4. Bat Facts Matching Game
5. Bat Facts Writing Template
6. “Bats, Bats, Bats!” Build a Poem
7. “Bats, Bats, Bats!” Little Book
8. “Bats, Bats, Bats!” Fluency Building Bookmarks for Little Book
9. Counting by 5s
10. Bat Craft & Writing Activity
Activities all about spiders get our students crawling with excitement over reading, writing and math! These spider printables will provide your students with hands on centers that hit the Common Core Standards for some creepy crawly fun!
Let your students get caught in a web of learning with “Spider Snippets – Six Sensational Spider Activities for your Creepy Crawlers”.
Here's What's Included in Spider Snippets:
1. Thumbprint Spiders Math Activity
2. Spider Label Me Science Activity
3. Spiders Can-Have-Are Writing Activity
4. What I Know About Spiders Writing Activity
5. “How Many Legs?” Build a Poem Reading Activity
“How Many Legs?” Little Book Reading Activity
“How Many Legs?” Bookmarks for Little Book Reading Activity
6. Counting by 2s Math Activity
Need a few other fabulous fall activities?
Click below to see a few others our student tested, teacher approved activities...
Fall into First Grade ~ Common Core Math & LiteracyCenters for the Season
The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything Booktivities for Common Core
Spooktacular Celebration Complete Halloween Party Package
Sight Word Spook!
We’d love for you to come hang out on our blog where we have more detailed descriptions of our products and freebies too!
Fluttering Through First Grade
Like us on Facebook