Thanks for purchasing these games! For lots more reading and math games suitable for K-1, check me out on TPT @ Kinderglittery!
This set makes differentiation a breeze for your students’ levels. It practices number recognition and counting with 1:1 correspondence, OR addition with 2-3 addends. Talk about versatility!
To prep the games, print the pages on white cardstock. Laminate them for durability, then cut down the middles with a paper cutter. Each player needs one 4.25” x 11” game board. The games can accommodate 2-4 people comfortably, but I find that K students in particular work best in pairs. Gather some dice and dry erase markers and get ready to roll!
1. Ensure players are using the same game version (i.e., all players are using the 2-dice game board).
2. The first player rolls the dice and then counts the dots (or adds the numbers). That player finds the number on his/her board and checks it off.
3. Next, Player 2 rolls and checks the rolled number off.
4. If a player rolls a number already checked off, the turn is over.
5. Play continues around the table until a player has checked off all numbers first on the game board. That person is the WINNER!
I hope your students love this game! Mine always have a blast playing it during center time. ☺