This presentation introduces students to fundamental information about
the Battle of Gettysburg.
The presentation could be used as a lesson in itself or as a kick-off to a more intensive study of the Civil War.
There are 26 slides:
---14 discuss the commanders,
---actions of each of the three days of fighting.
---There is one slide depicting Union and Confederate commanders.
---Four slides display weaponry and artillery.
---Another slide lists numbers of soldiers and casualties.
---The final slides include Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address.
There are over 50 relevant graphics.
Microsoft PowerPoint 10.
The last slide list sources used to create the presentation and further suggested reading.
Thank you for your consideration.
Please visit my store for other resources to use in your Social Studies and History classes.
• Colonial America and Puritanism PowerPoint presentation (found under the category The Crucible)
• Battle of Gettysburg PowerPoint presentation
• The 60’s Revolution in America PowerPoint presentation (My favorite—includes GREAT music!)
• Hiroshima and Nagasaki WWII Japanese Surrender PowerPoint presentation
• The Civil Rights Movement PowerPoint presentation (FREE RESOURCE!)
• World War II PowerPoint Presentation
• The Industrial Revolution PowerPoint presentation
• The French Revolution PowerPoint presentation
• Elizabeth I Research Project (FREE RESOURCE!)
Just click here to browse Historical Events and Eras Resources:
HISTORICAL EVENTS AND ERAS STORE