This resource includes an informational text and accompanying worksheets regarding the Battle of Great Bridge, Virginia (aligned with Virginia Studies SOL VS.5c). Students will use critical thinking skills including determining cause-and-effect relationships, exploring "what-if" scenarios, comparing and contrasting historical events, and drawing conclusions.
The packet includes the following materials:
• Informational Text on the Battle of Great Bridge (2 pages)
• Event Map: Students will complete a graphic organizer after reading about the battle
• "Somebody-Wanted-But-So" Summary: Students will generate statements to complete the chart
• Review: Students can complete this Q&A worksheet as homework or as part of a review
• Comparing Two Revolutionary War Battles: Students will research the Battle of Bunker Hill and compare the two battles using a Venn diagram
Answer keys are included.
Thanks for visiting my store!
I have a companion resource available here.
To view more American Revolution resources, please click here!