Also included in
- American Revolution No Prep Unit Bundle: PowerPoints, Passages, Activities, QuizzesThis resource pack is a no prep complete UNIT (GOOGLE version included!) about the US Revolution that includes 4-5 weeks of materials. There are 7 complete lessons, an editable study guide (GOOGLE version included!),$24.95$34.65Save $9.70
- US History Vol. 1 No Prep Unit Bundle: PowerPoints, Passages, Activities, QuizzesVERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!!!This resource is a growing bundle. I have had many requests of teachers wanting to go ahead and purchase this bundle instead of purchasing the units separately. As units are added, you can$119.95$193.05Save $73.10
- US History No Prep Unit Bundle: PowerPoints, Passages, Activities, QuizzesVERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!!!This resource is a growing bundle. I have had many requests of teachers wanting to go ahead and purchase this bundle instead of purchasing the units separately. As units are added, you can simply$219.95$341.55Save $121.60
Students will learn about the major battles and events of the American Revolution.
Battles and Events of the American Revolution No Prep Lesson: PowerPoint, Reading Passage, Activities, Quiz
This resource pack is a no prep complete lesson (GOOGLE version included!) about the battles & events of the US Revolutionary War that includes 3-5 days of materials. Audios of the reading passage & quiz are included. This is perfect for students with read aloud accommodations. This resource can also be easily used for distance/digital learning because all components are available in a digital format.
Battles included are Lexington, Concord, Fort Ticonderoga, Bunker Hill, Brooklyn, Trenton, Saratoga, Cowpens, and Yorktown.
Events included are siege of Boston, Valley Forge, and Treaty of Paris 1783.
WANT TO TRY A FREE NO PREP LESSON? DOWNLOAD MY COLD WAR SUPERPOWERS TO CHECK IT OUT!
Looking for something more comprehensive? Check out my COMPLETE CURRICULUM for the American Revolution.
This lesson is included in the American Revolution Unit Bundle. Buy the bundle and save 25%!
Perfect for sub plans!
This lesson can teach itself. Students can easily check their own answers with the included answer keys.
Limited on copies or paper? Every component of this lesson is ready-to-go on GOOGLE slides, so you can easily assign to your students! The quiz is also available on GOOGLE Forms, and I include explicit directions on how to assign and tweak (if desired) for your students. The quiz is also self-grading!
• 15 slide PowerPoint presentation that can be used to facilitate discussion or have students take notes (PowerPoint presentation includes carefully curated videos & links that will enrich the lesson)
• slotted notes page so students can focus on recording the important information from the PowerPoint presentation Editable slotted notes included!
• informational reading passage about the battles & events of the American Revolution (There are TWO versions of the reading passage included. One is the "paper saver" version for when you have to limit your copies. The other is the "note-taking" version that has enough space for annotating and taking notes. This version also includes bolded headers for the different sections!)
• 2 worksheet pages with 4 activities (key terms, dates & events, geographical connection, and a literacy connection) Each activity has two levels: a basic recall and an application of knowledge.
• answer keys for the slotted notes, activity pages, and the quiz
• GOOGLE version of all components
• GOOGLE Form self-grading quiz
• audio of reading passage & quiz
→Short on time?←
Simply give students the reading passage, and they can complete the activities independently. All information needed for the activities is contained in the reading passage! This can also be used for homework.
++++++++++US HISTORY CURRICULA++++++++++
==========NO PREP UNITS FOR US HISTORY==========
++++++++++WORLD HISTORY CURRICULA++++++++++
=========NO PREP UNITS FOR WORLD HISTORY=========
© Brainy Apples/Heather LeBlanc, LLC