A set of 9 unique documents totaling over 120 pages of content! Covers 12 major battle of World War Two (WW2) in both Europe and the Pacific. In the detailed and engaging PowerPoint's you will find information for: Battle of France, Battle of Britain, Battle of Stalingrad, Normandy Invasion (D-Day), Battle of Berlin, Pearl Harbor, Battle of Midway, Guadalcanal, Iwo Jima, Okinawa, and the Atomic Bombings of Japan!
The PowerPoint's are embedded with critical thinking assessments and require students to fill in two separate "significance" graphic organizers. Set also include two graphing assignments wherein student need to show the "balance of power" in the battles by using simple graphing techniques. Concludes with a critical thinking assignment that covers the entire lesson.
Inside, teachers will find a detailed lesson plan and four online links to video resources to supplement the lesson, including a full-length documentary on the major battles! The lesson plan explains possibilities for differentiation and extension based on teacher needs! Plus, teachers will find a movie guide for the film "Saving Private Ryan"!
- 9 unique documents totaling over 120 pages / slides
- 2 engaging and detailed PowerPoint's (110 slides)
- 2 graphic organizers of 12 major battles
- 2 “Balance of Power” graphing charts
- 1 critical thinking assignment
- 1 movie guide for “Saving Private Ryan”
- 4 online links to video resources
- 1 detailed lesson plan to guide teacher
- D-Day, Battle of Britain, Midway, Pearl Harbor, etc.