What a spooktacular was to get your students interested in the life cycle of bats that with this informational book, jam packed with colorful photographs and illustrations of bats! You kids will become bat scientists after using this product and will be more informed about the dangers facing, as well as the benefits bats have on our planet.
This product contains the following:
- An informational book about bats--diet, life cycle, bodies, habitats, as well as info on
different kinds of bats!
- Anchor charts of bat verbs and bat adjectives to juice up their batty writing!
- Written response comprehension questions requiring higher level thinking skills
- Maps to show habitats of various species of bats
- Facts about the real threat of rabies from bats, as well as its prevention.
- List of extinct and endangered species, as well as ways that we can help to protect
these valuable creatures
- A bar graph on the various wingspans of bats
- Vocabulary notebooks
- Vocabulary cards to post in pocket charts or on wall
- Venn Diagram for comparing and contrasting microbats and macrobats
- Bat life cycle cut, color, and paste activity
- Text features activity
- Bat Fact activity
- Batty About Bat Idioms
- Prewriting organizer for writing informational paper about bats w/suggested topic
- Anchor chart of suggested transition words and phrases
- Editing checklists for students
Your student will go batty about bats with this great, thorough unit! Enjoy!