Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.54 MB | 40 cards pages
I strive to make my class a fun place of learning for my students. One of the many things that we do is play educational games. This is game is one of their favorites. It is called Bazinga. This product is similar to the other Bazinga games floating around but with the addition of some terms commonly used in cooking. For example:
• Slice off two points from the team of your choice
• Sprinkle two points onto your score
• Complete a reduction by taking two points from each team
You will receive 40 pointed Bazinga Cards that have incorporated cooking terms into the card. You will also receive eight blank cards to add your own spin to the game. This game can be used with ANY of your review questions. Once you print the cards, the only other thing you will have to do is provide your review questions. I recommend printing the cards on card-stock and then laminating the cards.
1. I divide my class into 3-4 groups. You may want to have a separate person to serve as your score keeper. That way you can focus more on the game instead of points.
2. Ask the first team a review question.
3. If they answer the question correct, then they receive one point and select a Bazinga card.
• I hold the cards and have a team member select a card. Other teachers have versions of the game where students selecting a card out of various envelopes. For me it is just easier - just do what works for you.
• Some of the Bazinga cards will change the scores while other cards have an action component.
• If a team selects the Bazinga card, then that team gets to take half of the points from all the other teams.
4. Continue play until you run out of cards, questions, patience or time.