Be Brave Arrow Cutting File and Clip Art, 2 Pack
Comes with two versions: with and without triangle border
SVG and DXF Files also include inverse version (white pieces with text and shapes cut out)
These files are perfect for your cutter (cutting machine), iron on transfers, HTV (heat transfer vinyl), classroom decor, handouts, t-shirts, stickers, prints, cards, and much more!
Your download will include one zipped folder with 14 total files.
- 4 SVG files: for your Cutting Machine (black pieces with and without triangles, and white pieces with and without triangles)
- 2 PNG files: for clipart, with transparent backgrounds (one with and one without triangles)
- 4 DXF files: for older cutting machines, and for use with CAD applications (black pieces with and without triangles, and white pieces with and without triangles)
- 2 JPEG file: easy to print and use in programs like Word (one with and one without triangles)
- 2 PDF Files: One with and one without triangles
With the purchase of these files, you have the right to use these images in their original form or modified for personal and commercial end user products (shirts, stickers, books, websites, prints, etc). However, selling or redistributing these digital files in any way is not permitted. Additionally, we do not allow the use of these images for print on demand platforms. This is because only you have the right of use, and cannot transfer that right to a third party.
Will these files work with my cutter (cricut, cameo, scan n cut)?
- Yes, one of these file types should work with your cricut, cameo, scan n cut and more. However, everyone's personal computers and firmware can at times create compatibility issues (and even things can get glitched up in the download process). If they do not work for your cutter, let us know and we'll do all we can to get you up and running quickly, or we'll refund your order.
Can I edit your files?
- Yes! Our color SVG files can be edited in a variety of cutting software programs. You might need to ungroup the images in your cutting software, but they can be recolored, scaled, elements removed or added, and even arranged differently. Our one color images are typically one solid shape or path, and cannot be ungrouped and arranged differently; however, they can be recolored.
- Additionally, our EPS files and our SVG files can also be edited in design software like Illustrator or Photoshop.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions.
Thank you for shopping with us!