Random Acts of Kindness should always be encouraged! Whether or not you are reading Be Kind by Pat Zietlow Miller or you are just working on a kindness unit, you will find these kindness activities fun and engaging for your students! Note: You do NOT need the book Be Kind in order to utilize the activities in this product.
You will find the following activities in this kindness activities pack:
- Teacher Tips and ideas for use
- Random Acts of Kindness LIST for HOME
- Random Acts of Kindness LIST for SCHOOL
- 48 circle cards for acts of kindness related to school (in full color and black-and-white)
- Bulletin board letters in watercolor (BE KIND)
- Six quotes posters related to kindness (in full color and black-and-white)
- No prep printables for brainstorming, letter writing, and creating kindness bookmarks
- Kindness mini-book
You may also be interested in the following:
GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITIES:
GROWTH MINDSET AFFIRMATIONS POSTERS (with cursive)
GROWTH MINDSET AFFIRMATIONS POSTERS (NO cursive)
GROWTH MINDSET PRIVACY FOLDER OFFICES
GROWTH MINDSET FLIP BOOKS
GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITY BUNDLE:
GROWTH MINDSET BUNDLE: AFFIRMATION POSTERS, FLIP BOOKS, AND PRIVACY FOLDER
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.