Help students celebrate diversity with this colorful and fun bulletin board or door decor. This product can either be printed from your local print shop, OR you can print from your own computer and assemble yourself, whichever is best for you. Both results are super cute!
1. 4 print options (2 versions!)
(8x10) can be printed from your own computer
(18x24, 24x36, and 36x48) should be engineer printed to make a huge impact in your room!
2. Directions on how to make an engineer print included (costs about a medium espresso, but SO WORTH IT!) I just pop my posters into a frame or quickly put them up on my wall. The 18x24 print fits into a poster frame from Wal-Mart easily. Be sure to read my printing tips before purchasing!
3. Letters/elements for you to print and cut out yourself for DIY assembly. This looks adorable put together! Covers around 30x42 inches of space, depending on your spacing (without borders) PLEASE NOTE: The letter/elements vary slightly from the poster version (flamingo is smaller than in printed version)
WHY THIS PRODUCT IS HELPFUL:
1. The time and prep work saved is worth it alone. Teachers have so much on their plate, why not make your life a little easier? I have spent hours assembling my doors and bulletin boards. Now, it literally takes me minutes to position and secure. That’s it! I send my print to my print shop, pick it up, have my school laminate it, and I can reuse this forever! This is also easy to assemble yourself and change up your decor!
3. Creates class community and pride!
4. It’s eye-catching and creates a fun/positive mindset in your classroom
1. You can always print the 8x10 from your home or school printer. To print the larger sizes, you will need to use a local print shop. Printing sizes may vary from one print shop to another
2. Please note, to enlarge these prints beyond an 8x10, additional costs are needed...about the cost of a medium espresso :) Please check with your local print provider for prices. Below are costs in my area:
3. Please check to see if your print shop prints “engineer” (A.K.A. blueprints) before you purchase. Some Staples claim they won’t do blueprints anymore. If you plan on printing these, just check with your local print shop for price and availability
4. From my experience, Staples and Office Max/Depot seem to be the most cost effective. The included instructions for printing engineer prints is for Staples, but the process is very similar for other print shops
5. Computer monitor colors may vary slightly from finished product
THIS IS ALSO PART OF MY GROWING CLASSROOM BULLETIN BOARD OR DOOR DECOR POSTER BUNDLE!!!
Thanks for checking this out! If you’re looking for more fun bulletin boards, or door/ wall decor, you might also be interested in these:
-Stick It Out Cactus Themed
-Our Class Has No Prob-Llama Being Awesome Llama Themed
-Alpaca My Bags For a Great Year of Learning Llama Themed
-Welcome Back to S'more Learning
-Be the Reason Someone Smiles Today
-Throw Kindness Like Confetti
-Be a Rainbow in Someone’s Cloud
-Shoot for the Moon and Land Among Stars
-Make Your Own Luck, Go Chase Your Rainbow
-Be Tall and Stand Out
-Growing Classroom Bulletin Board or Door Decor Poster Bundle-in Progress!
Follow me! Click on the green star for other posters, prints, bulletin boards, and more to come!