Ready to tackle one of the most debated and difficult situation that face the earth – climate change. There are lots of things to explore when thinking about climate change.
As the earth gets warmer and warmer the causes, mechanisms, or impacts of climate change on our planet is something that is important to discuss with young children. It is also crucial to explore solutions and ideas that can help us build a better future.
The package contains:
1. What do you know? What do you want to learn?
2. What is the difference between weather and climate?
3. Ask the Penguin questions about climate change
4. Main Reasons people cause the climate to become warmer
5. What is Global Climate?
6. Imagine that you are a polar bear. . . a coral fish. . .sitting on the moon watching the Earth
7 .Why is the climate changing?
8. Greenhouse effect
9. Greenhouse Gases – What is good? What is the problem?
10. A little extra warming
11. It matters what we do. Work with nature!
12. My action plan
13. Spread the message about climate change
14. Visions of the future. A bright and sunny vision! A little darker vision!
15. Reflection on the learning
16. Question cards - How can I help?
• This download is a PDF and is formatted in US Letter size. If you would prefer an alternate sizing A4 or spelling (colour vs color etc.), please leave me a note in the ‘ask a question section of my store'.