The mission for your students: Be a Jesus Ninja every day for a week.
What is a “Jesus Ninja”?
In short, somoene who does saintly deeds (Jesus) as stealthily as possible (ninja).
A Few Real-Life Examples From My Students (15 more included with the assignment)
- I went to school early and taped mints on the handles of everyone’s lockers
- I took the garbage out after my parents went to bed
- I wrote positive and encouraing notes, then put them on random shelves all over Target
- I made all of my family members’ beds without them knowing it was me
- I picked up dog poop that didn’t belong to my dog while on a walk.
Why Be a Jesus Ninja?
One thing every saint has in common is that they didn’t live for attention, fame, pats on the back, or social media followers. Instead, they lived for God and for others, trying day-in and day-out to be saints, whether or not they would be recognized for it. In other words, they were “JESUS NINJAS!”
We all know it feels good to get noticed by others. But the heart of a saint wants GOD to get the glory, not him or herself. And so, one of the steps on the path to holiness is to begin doing saintly things with the goal of NOT being noticed (or, at the very least, not caring whether someone notices your good deeds or not).
This lesson and assignment can be 100% LIFE-CHANGING for your students. I’m always amazed at how much my students get into this and even more amazed at the powerful and inspiring stories they end up sharing. Even years later, when students come back and visit, they’ll tell me stories of Jesus Ninja things they’ve been doing around their high school or at home! PRAISE GOD!
It is my hope and prayer that this resource will be a game-changer for your students as well, helping them take the next big step on their path to personal holiness.
Included in this download:
- A completely ready-to-use presentation and assignment provided in Google Slides, Keynote (Mac) Powerpoint (PC), and PDF formats. The easiest way to share this with your students? Simply send them the Google Slides link! (detailed instructions on how to do this included in the download)
- Be a Jesus Ninja lesson plan (insider notes on an easy way to work this lesson and assignment into your day-to-day classtime)
- Fully editable copies of the presentation and assignment in Keynote (Mac) and Powerpoint (PC) formats (so you can add, delete, or edit any/all aspects of the presentation/assignment)
Howdy! My name is Greg Aitchison, a husband, father, and 14-year teacher of the Catholic faith. If you’re a teacher looking for fun, engaging, and inspiring resources that’ll and help your students become “mini-theologians” and “big-time SAINTS”, then you’ve come to the right place!
⭐⭐⭐ 5 AND THINGS TO DO:
1. Become a part of Join my e-mail list to get a bunch of freebies, enjoy great sales, and be the first to hear about all kinds of brand-new content! (*If you don’t love all the awesomeness, you can of course unsubscribe whenever you want.)
2. Click the “Follow Me” star at the top of this page to be notified of flash sales and new resources as soon as they’re available!
3. Get some ! Every time you give feedback for a product you have purchased, Teachers Pay Teachers will give you “feedback credits” that you can use to lower the cost of any of your future purchases. Just go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login), click the text that says Provide Feedback (beside each purchase), and leave a review! My goal is to and your feedback helps me do just that! It means A TON to me to get a 5-star review. Not only does it encourage other buyers to check out my products, but it inspires me to create even more fun and engaging resources!
4. Check out for all kinds of awesome Catholic merch (posters, stickers, coffee mugs, and more!). There are of designs to choose from, including posters for your classroom that can literally change the lives of your students. Don’t believe me? Check out my blog post, to see just how much of a game-changer I found posters to be in my classroom.
5. Visit my website, for even more resources and inspiration! ✝️
Thanks for stopping by!
Questions, comments, or just want to say “Hi!”? Drop me a line anytime! E-mail: Greg@CatholicReligionTeacher.com
Copyright © Catholic Religion Teacher - Products are for use by the original purchaser only and are bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author.