Fun and engaging activities to encourage children to look at patterns in nature with new eyes.
This package contains
1. Describe the pattern
2. Draw the pattern
3. What if. . .
4. Look for interesting shapes
5. Imagination challenge
6. Why are patterns useful
7. Spores / make a spore print
8. A flower is beautiful because of its pattern
9. An animal is beautiful because of its pattern
10. Complete the patterns
11. Draw your own Pattern Inspired by Nature
12. Practical ideas - pattern mandala, golden ratio animal
• This download is a PDF and is formatted in US Letter size. If you would prefer an alternate sizing A4 or spelling (colour vs color etc.), please leave me a note in the ‘ask a question section of my store'.
I would be delighted if you visited my blog for more inspiration.